Fall is a great time to head to the shore for a last golf run with your friends to some of the best courses in the Mid-Atlantic. However, there are some tricky spots to maneuver and Genesis is here to help you do just that.
Fall Aeration: most of the courses aerate in August, but a few do early September, such as…
- Glen Riddle War Admiral on Mon August 29 – Wednesday, August 31
- Eagles Landing on Monday, August 29 & Tuesday, August 30
- Bear Trap Dunes on Tuesday, September 6 – Thursday, September 8
Major Convention & OC Wide Events: based on what we’ve learned, if you are looking for a weekend this fall, go early September or wait until the 2nd weekend or later in October. Another great way to beat the spiked hotel rates for these weekends is to stay 3 nights in a condo, townhome or home rental option. Genesis can find the right one suited to your group working with a variety of rental firms.
- September 15-18, Bikefest
- September 22-25, Sunfest & Kite Festival
- September 30 Winefest & October 1-2, H2O VW’s & Audi’s Car Show
- October 6-9, Endless Summer Cruisin’