This holiday season give a gift that GOLFER’S will truly enjoy… GOLF! Genesis Golf makes it easy, by offering Gift Certificate purchases in $25 increments. They can be applied to any of our 10+ Golf Trail trips, our Genesis Golf4Kids program and now for 2017, time using our simulator or off-season lessons!
No one delivers more golf options than Genesis. We make it Easy!
The Genesis Golf Team wishes you and yours a safe and joyful Thanksgiving.
Our offices will be closed on Thanksgiving and Black Friday, reopening on Monday, November 28th at 8:30am.
Genesis Golf Trips is excited to announce the Grand Opening of their new location and new business, Genesis Golf4Kids. Come see for yourself this exciting program by attending our Grand Opening Celebration on Friday, July 8 from 4-8:30pm. Click here to attend and information. After two years of planning, Genesis Golf Trips is implementing an innovative introductory golf program for youth. Continue Reading –>.
We noticed a few more new groups this year, which caused us to ask the questions of why they chose Genesis and how was their experience. Continue reading
Have you ever wondered, “What’s up with the name of Genesis?” It is by no accident we picked that name. Continue reading
Fall is a great time to head to the shore for a last golf run with your friends to some of the best courses in the Mid-Atlantic. However, there are some tricky spots to maneuver and Genesis is here to help you do just that.
Fall Aeration: most of the courses aerate in August, but a few do early September, such as…
- Glen Riddle War Admiral on Mon August 29 – Wednesday, August 31
- Eagles Landing on Monday, August 29 & Tuesday, August 30
- Bear Trap Dunes on Tuesday, September 6 – Thursday, September 8
Major Convention & OC Wide Events: based on what we’ve learned, if you are looking for a weekend this fall, go early September or wait until the 2nd weekend or later in October. Another great way to beat the spiked hotel rates for these weekends is to stay 3 nights in a condo, townhome or home rental option. Genesis can find the right one suited to your group working with a variety of rental firms.
- September 15-18, Bikefest
- September 22-25, Sunfest & Kite Festival
- September 30 Winefest & October 1-2, H2O VW’s & Audi’s Car Show
- October 6-9, Endless Summer Cruisin’
So, the best time to plan your golf trip this year is the summer. That combined with better weather, its when its best for everyone. So, how can you stretch your budget this summer? Below are some of our tips.
Bayside Resort Golf Club
Lodging & Accommodations: Many hotel and rental properties don’t raise their rates to top tiered peak season until June 12th or 19th. So, that means lower pricing to possibly match up with lower golf course pricing in early June. Are you planning on traveling on a Special Event weekend? Many of the hotels in Ocean City are changing rates daily or weekly due to special even demand in the market. So, if you picked a weekend with a special event that’s pinching off availability, try going a minimum of 3 nights and see how home or condo rental pricing does NOT fluctuate with special events. Our third trick for stretching your dollar is to come during a Sunday through Friday stay, to avoid weekend pricing and the summer weekend crowds.
Golf Summer Tactics: Many courses drop their rates for the following dates:
- Eagles Landing (5/27 – 9/15) lower package rates and weekday versus weekend rates are the same price!
- Ocean City Golf & Yacht Club (6/17 – 9/4) lower rates and weekday versus weekend rates are the same price!
- Heritage Shores (7/1 -8/31) lower summer rates and great midday times for more savings.
- Ruark’s Triple Crown package (6/9 – 9/7) a great after 10am special discount for 3 or more Ruark courses played on a package making the Ruark gem courses a must play.
- Peninsula Country Club offers in July and August 2 for 1 on Mondays or free weekday replays June – August.
A Night Out at Seacrets!
Among the locations we partner with, Ocean City, Maryland is at the top when it comes to LEGENDARY entertainment and great golf. Continue reading
North East Maryland and the Upper Chesapeake region is a hidden gem we want you to discover. Picturesque golf courses are intertwined throughout tricky waterways and tall grasses that promote challenges but also scenery that highlights the Mid-Atlantic. Continue reading
Mount Airy Casino
People from all up and down the east coast travel to the Poconos for skiing trips each winter, but would you believe me if I told you the same was true for golf trips during the golf season? Continue reading